Saturday, July 25, 2020

Saturday in Late July

I have some really good pictures I want to share.  Easier said than done.  Currently with this device I have had to email a photo from my pohone, then open it on this and download and upload to blogger, which I thought to rather tedious.

I wanted to hook my phone up, whcih I have done on previous devices.  However, this simplified device has ONE USB port, whcih is currently in use by the wireless mouse since the touchpad crapped.

So my daughter kindly ordered me a micro to micro (the size that plugs into your typical samsung phone).

Then I spent about an hour wondering why I didn't get an icon to open, and had to try and tell it to add device, and then find it and not be able to open it, until "Eukea!" at last, ok I have over 1400 photos on my phone and it is going to download every thumbnail starting with the beginning of time and of course I want the last shot.

1400 and something half hour later I click on the thumnail I want, get every option but "save as", and then the phone fell off the bench disconnecting itself from the device and ok no photos today. 

And you thought that what I had to go through with email sounded complicated.

No comments: